A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region. Administrative Order No. 17, Series of 2015 (Guidelines in Ranking Office/Bureaus/Services and Employees for the Grant of Performance Based Bonus (PBB) for CY 2015)
1. STATEMENT OF APPROPRIATIONS,ALLOTMENTS, OBLIGATIONS, DISBURSEMENTS AND BALANCES (SAAODB)
- URS FAR 1 Fund 01 CoAp for the quarter ending March 31, 2021
- URS FAR 1 Fund 01 CuAp for the quarter ending March 31, 2021
2. PHYSICAL PLAN
FY 2021FY 2022
3. FINANCIAL REPORT OF OPERATION
FY 2020 Financial Report of Operation
FY 2021 Financial Report of Operation
- Request For Quotation2021-08-002: Food/Catering service for the conduct of “Project Development Workshop” on October 7 – 8, 2021 in Pantabangan, Nueva Ecija
- Annex A – RFQ 2021-08-002
- Request For Quotation 2021-08-003: Food/Catering service for the conduct of “Project Development Workshop” on October 4 – 5 2021 in Talugtug, Nueva Ecija
- Annex A – RFQ 2021-08-003
- Request-For-Quotation-2021-08-004: Food/Catering service for the conduct of “Project Development Workshop” on October 5 – 6, 2021 in Laur, Nueva Ecija
- Annex A – RFQ 2021-08-004