A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region. Administrative Order No. 17, Series of 2015 (Guidelines in Ranking Office/Bureaus/Services and Employees for the Grant of Performance Based Bonus (PBB) for CY 2015)
1. STATEMENT OF APPROPRIATIONS,ALLOTMENTS, OBLIGATIONS, DISBURSEMENTS AND BALANCES (SAAODB)
- URS FAR 1 Fund 01 CoAp for the quarter ending March 31, 2021
- URS FAR 1 Fund 01 CuAp for the quarter ending March 31, 2021
2. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY REPORTS (FARs)
- 2021 FARS 1ST QUARTER CONTINUING
- 2021 FARS 2ND QUARTER CONTINUING
- 2021 FARS 3RD QUARTER CONTINUING
- 2021 FARS 4TH QUARTER CONTINUING
- 2021 FARS 1ST QUARTER CURRENT
- 2021 FARS 2ND QUARTER CURRENT
- 2021 FARS 3RD QUARTER CURRENT
- 2021 FARS 4TH QUARTER CURRENT
3. PHYSICAL PLAN
4. FINANCIAL REPORT OF OPERATION
- Request For Quotation2021-08-002: Food/Catering service for the conduct of “Project Development Workshop” on October 7 – 8, 2021 in Pantabangan, Nueva Ecija
- Annex A – RFQ 2021-08-002
- Request For Quotation 2021-08-003: Food/Catering service for the conduct of “Project Development Workshop” on October 4 – 5 2021 in Talugtug, Nueva Ecija
- Annex A – RFQ 2021-08-003
- Request-For-Quotation-2021-08-004: Food/Catering service for the conduct of “Project Development Workshop” on October 5 – 6, 2021 in Laur, Nueva Ecija
- Annex A – RFQ 2021-08-004