The DSWD Provincial Extension Office of Bulacan (DPEO Bulacan) was recognized by the Department of Social Welfare and Development during its 2017 PRAISE Awards as Best Operations Office. The award was given early in 2018. This is the recognition of exemplary DSWD employees for their commitment and dedication to public service through the Program on Awards and Incentives for Service Excellence (PRAISE) 2017.
This achievement brought motivation and overflowing inspiration for DSWD Field Office III – but it doesn’t stop there. DPEO Bulacan was nominated in Civil Service Comission’s Search for Outstanding Government Worker 2018 or the “Honor Awards Program: Hero ang Public Servant”
The nominee falls under the category: Civil Service Commission Pagasa (Pagasa) Award (Group Category). The deserving awardee should exhibit outstanding contribution/s resulting from an idea or performance that directly benefit more than one.
The following are the criteria for the said award:
- Noteworthiness of Outstanding Performance/Contribution – The degree of uniqueness and originality of outstanding performance or contribution/s.
- Impact of Performance/Achievement – The extent to which the idea, suggestion, innovation or invention is being used and its result; the number of persons who benefited; the paradigm shift it has caused and the amount of money saved.
- Reliability and Effectiveness – The extent to which the innovation/idea has effectively and efficiently addressed a pressing need/improved service delivery.
- Consistency of Performance – The degree of consistency manifested by consistent outstanding performance based on historical data/work record.
- Demonstrated Teamwork, Cooperation, Camaraderie and Cohesiveness (for group nominations) – The extent the group members motivate and support each other or the degree to which group members positively influence each other.
What does DPEO Bulacan has to be deserving of this award? Do they have what it takes to oust other regional nominees? Find out all about them and follow their story in our official website and Facebook account from August 30 – September 12, 2018.
DPEO Bulacan is being supervised by its Provincial Team Leader Feliza V. Esguerra under the leadership of DSWD Field Office III Regional Director Gemma B. Gabuya.